7 easy tips for improving your home's
First impressions are everything to potential home
buyers – and in many cases the decision to consider the
purchase is initially based on your home's curb appeal.
Take advantage of your next Open House opportunity
by presenting your home in its best light. Here are a few
easy and inexpensive things you can do to quickly
shape up your home's exterior:
- Tidy-Up: Rake the leaves, sweep your walkways, and
clear your front steps.
- Do Some Gardening: Weed and plant seasonal flowers
to brighten your landscape.
- Fix the Yard: Mow the lawn and edge the sidewalks.
- Get Rid of the Clutter: Remove unnecessary items from the front of the house and store garbage cans and gardening supplies neatly in your garage.
- Freshen-Up: Clean the windows, paint the front door, and replace worn doormats and screens.
- Make Sure It Works: Replace broken door bells, outdoor lighting and wobbly rails.
- It's Showtime: Take a quick look around before the start time of your Open House.
And remember...We can give you an outside perspective. We help people like you do this every day.
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you, your family, friends or neighbors have real estate questions. Thank you!
Amy Harrison, "MiMi"
CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Inc.
526 E. College Way
Mount Vernon, WA 98273